Looking to jazz up your guest tables? Look no further then these glamourous DIY Napkin Holders.
BY :: KRISTA COOK, MOSAIC PARTY & EVENT DESIGN
PHOTOS BY :: ALISHA KHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
· Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
· Velcro Tabs
· Scissors or Snips
· Assortment of greenery, sprays, or bouquet fillers
· 1.5” Wide Ribbon of choice
1. Cut greenery and spray pieces roughly around 5-7” in length.
2. Layer 3-4 sprays and greenery together, mixing up the texture and color.
3. Using your scissors cut a long piece of twine. Tie, wrap, and bind your assortment of greenery with twine. Hot glue the back of the twin to keep in place. Set aside.
4. Measure out 6″ of ribbon and cut. (Used here: rhinestone ribbon, but any ribbon will work!)
5. Adhere Velcro to each end of ribbon Note: place one on top of ribbon and one on bottom of ribbon to secure properly later.
6. Glue greenery spray to ribbon.
7. Wrap around napkin and accessorize!